In this episode of Real Relationships Real Revenue, I had the pleasure of sitting down with Gina King, one of our facilitators, to talk about the top three areas she sees the biggest impact or transformation with when she goes to a city to train...
In this episode of Real Relationships Real Revenue, I had the pleasure of sitting down with Gina King, one of our facilitators, to talk about the top three areas she sees the biggest impact or transformation with when she goes to a city to train a new team.
You're going to see exactly what things you can put in place right away to be successful.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- Why listening and learning is so impactful, no matter where you are in your career
- What really happens when we perceive ourselves as experts in our fields
- Gina’s hot take on advisors and what being an advisor really means
- The power of sharing the right story when helping others
- How the rule of three makes your message more memorable
- How to convert your accolades or experience into a benefit for your customers
- How to use the stakeholder impact when sharing your accolades and benefits
- Incorporating strategic fit and alignment into your pitches
- The four big value drivers
- Gina’s top tips for dynamic meeting preparation
- Framing your meetings from the beginning to make sure everyone is on the same page
- What you should bring to your meetings, and what you shouldn’t
I hope you enjoyed this conversation with Gina! I loved hearing all of her insights into the biggest impacts she sees when working with customers on the GrowBIG Training.
If you want to connect with Gina, you can follow her on LinkedIn and email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Gina on LinkedIn
Reach out to Gina: email@example.com
Check out The Earned Dogmatism research