In this episode of Real Relationships Real Revenue, I sat down with Stefan Falk, author of the book Intrinsic Motivation, to talk about his story and how to find intrinsic motivation in your life so that you can learn to love your work and succeed...
In this episode of Real Relationships Real Revenue, I sat down with Stefan Falk, author of the book Intrinsic Motivation, to talk about his story and how to find intrinsic motivation in your life so that you can learn to love your work and succeed like never before. Stefan has a fascinating background that led him to where he is now and I think you’re going to really love hearing his perspective on things as a successful business coach.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
• The starting point for what Stefan does today
• How Stefan strives to help people in their lives and careers
• What triggers intrinsic motivation
• The power of experimenting in your career
• The mindset needed to add value to others
• Becoming a thought leader and advisor to senior leaders
• Tips for handling anxiety when it comes to business development
• Why you should leave people with more energy after meeting you than they had before
• Why we are the only ones holding ourselves back
I hope you enjoyed this conversation with Stefan. I love how he points out that a little bit of anxiety or pain from a business development perspective is a good thing! It’s a sign of growth, so don’t get discouraged.
If you are interested in learning more from Stefan, make sure to check out his website. Make sure to also check out his book Intrinsic Motivation.
If you want to learn more about deepening your business relationships quickly, make sure to sign up for my weekly newsletter to get the GrowBIG Playbook.
Check out Stefan’s website
Get a copy of Intrinsic Motivation
Sign up for my Weekly Newsletter GrowBIG Playbook
Get a copy of Flow
Get a copy of Finding Flow
Get a copy of Creativity
Here are some great episodes to start with.